Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hard Sunday

Yesterday morning we were given news of something awful that was so devastating that I could not write of it. There is nothing we can do but pray.   Mark and I could hardly function yesterday and couldn't sleep spending most of the night in prayer. I didn't want to go to church today as I was pretty sure I would not be able to stop the tears but Mark felt we should go. I'm very thankful that we went. We have a wonderful church family and heard two amazing sermons. Mike Kaisner had the morning message click HERE if you would like to be able to see and hear it.  David had the second service. Click HERE if you would like to be able and see it.  Mark left at noon as he has a cold and started coughing. I got a ride home with Joan.  Phil's family were already here playing basketball and they were joined by some of Spark's grandchildren.

Below Braelyn is getting ready to make a basket.
David's family arrived. David went upstairs, Israel threw him the ball and David made the basket. 
 Soon the real basketball game started with Phil's family, David and Israel and Berlica. 
I only videoed a little of the game as we were visiting and that will be posted at the bottom of today's blog. 
After the game came to an end we all headed over to Phil and Anna's house for supper and to watch the superbowl.

The little kids had so much fun playing in Phil and Anna's gym in their basement.
Some video of their tricks were added to the end of the basketball game video posted at the bottom of today's blog. Meanwhile watchers of the football game made themselves comfortable.
Mark and I left at half time. Our hearts just aren't into football tonight. Below is the video of the games.




No comments:

Post a Comment