Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday Feb 13th, 2023

 On the walk we talked about the all church invite on March 12th and how we can help with the meals. I left for the post office to get the Berean mail then to Sam's to pick up toilet paper and a chicken for mom's house. I ended up picking up 2 chickens and gave one to Joan as she was there taking care of mom and was just starting lunch. I noticed Valiant rolling when I got home then about 20 minutes later saw him roll in the same spot. Frantically grabbed the medicine box to find a tube of banimine and went up to check him out. He seemed to be fine but when I reached the top of the hill I could see one of the weanlings standing outside the fence.  The top board was broken so I think Tessa just jumped over.

A lead rope was grabbed along with some grain, put the grain in the 3 buckets then led her right in. Silly filly. The weather was sunny and 55 degrees, so nice that I sat outside on the patio to pray. Anna pulled up to the barn and Phil came right after her with the big gooseneck trailer full of metal for the barn. That was backed inside. 
Right about then I realized I still needed to run to the bank in Hanna City to deposit a check into the Horsemeister account and once that was done took Stephanie her birthday card. Israel gave me a map he made on his own of the properties out here. He wants it hung in the new barn. This evening we had a meeting at Meisters. One interest to note is Sarah and Rhoda saw an unidentified flying object on their way to the shop. They tried to video it but wasn't able to.  I'm thankful for my Shepherd who cares for us so lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment