Friday, February 3, 2023

Dingle WHAT?

 We had a very cold morning, just a little above zero so cancelled the walk. That gave me time to make Mark his favorite blueberry pancakes, sausage and eggs. He decided he didn't want to walk either so went to work early. At 8:30 am I went to mom's house. She was finishing up breakfast. Dan worked on the wheel chair van yesterday and told me I should tell her Dan said we ordered the recipacating dinglearm for the van and video her while telling her. Of course I couldn't remember the right part but check out the video below for mom's reaction.

Karin has the candles going while the meals are served. Mom and I were surprised at how much smoke the candle below produces once blown out.

Karin got back at 2:00 pm. I left to feed the weanlings. It was still cold, we had a high of 16 degrees today but thankfully all the waterers are still open. We have a warm up coming. At 4:00 pm I picked up Braelyn, Taegan and Kensley and took the shopping for our supper tonight. They got to pick out the food then help grandma cook the food. Phil came to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Anna had a previous engagement at the church. Supper really was delicious. We had bbq ribs, fajita steak, wild rice, a Chinese noodle and vegetable dish, egg rolls, macaroni and cheese and chocolate chunk cookies for dessert. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment