Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Golf Cart Repaired

 Mark was watering the garden today and brought in our first tomato of 2021. Of COURSE I had it for breakfast with my over easy egg and it really was delicious.

Ripe, plump, very juicy and bright red. Speaking of red. Rhonda sent the two pictures below of yesterday's sunset. My camera just couldn't seem to capture the bright red sun hat looked like a big rubber ball hanging in the sky but Rhonda's did. It really does look fake.

I noticed on our walk that the automatic waterer was leaking. Mike was sent a text, he needed the water turned off to work on it and the turn off is in our basement. I was supposed to pick up mom at 8:15 am to head to the Berean office but had to wait until Mike finished and the water could be turned back on. We still made it 9 minutes before our start time of 9:00 am. IF you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. After dropping the Bibles off at the Bartonville post office mom was taken home. I had to snap the picture below of the new barn. 
Gertie was watching Phil and Anna's girls while they were swimming. I ran home to finish the apartment before our next guests arrived then headed over there. We enjoyed visiting for a while then came over here to sit in the air conditioning to cool off. Anna was working at Meisters today and finished around 4:00 pm so we had plenty of time to visit. Tonight we had left over chicken teriyaki, wild rice and salad for dinner. After dinner Mark went out to finish the repair on the golf cart. I'll be able to use it tomorrow. IT will be very needed tomorrow as we have Dr. Hoerr coming for ultrasounds and coggins and I will use the golf cart to bring horses over from the cabin field.  Hadassah will have her coggins and another ultrasound.
She is sold but before she and her filly leave we need to make sure she is still pregnant. I haven't marked her sold yet as the deposit check that was sent snail mail hasn't yet arrived. Sarah sent the message that Zion was praying for Jesus to fix the golf cart.
Zion is just 3 years old and I love her hearing about her simple faith. 



No comments:

Post a Comment