Thursday, July 8, 2021

Costco or Sam's

 This morning after the walk mom and I drove to Meister's to drop off Mark's hearing aids then to Costco. Mom wants new hearing aids and she has been impressed with Mark's. That meant she had to join Costco and because I took her there and referred her, we each got a  $10.00 gift card to spend today.  Mom spent her $10.00 plus $16.00 more buying oranges, tuna, oil and sugar.  I bought goodies for church lunch Sunday along with blueberries, cake for the Friday meal and both regular and decaf coffee.  After mom was dropped off and my groceries brought inside I left for Sam's Club to finish buying for the church lunch. Below are a few of the purchases.


We will also have donuts from Casey's and gondolas from Michaels. Those two trips to those stores took quite a while and I didn't get home until late afternoon. The men were busy building walls and by the time I got back the second wall was going up.  When Mark got home we had rotissarie chicken from Costco (that thing was huge) along with salad, blueberries and fresh peaches from mom. Mark worked on spreading mulch this evening. I wanted to head out to take pictures of the barn progress.
While I was taking pictures Anni and Matt came out to check out the progress too.
It was starting to get dark by then and the mosquitoes start coming out so we all went in.  Right about then another airbnb booking came in and this one is for a week. I can't imagine vacationing here for a week and haven't heard yet why they are coming, just that it is a couple with one child and a beagle dog.  Hanna City really isn't known as a vacation town. We don't have oceans or mountains and only have 1 parade a year. 










No comments:

Post a Comment