Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Witness After Witness

 I don't get involved in politics but this should have been on the news and yet isn't. It is very long but worth watching, especially the ending. 

The Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee has held a public hearing to discuss 2020 election issues and irregularities, at the request of Republican senator Doug Mastriano. This was eye opening. My day didn't go as planned. Mom left at 4:00 am for Gulf Shores, we met at the dumpster to walk at 7:15 am then I headed to Berean. That went well but I wanted to rush home as I was supposed to take Kyro to Hoerr Vet clinic for his travel check up and health certificate. Chris at Hoerr Vet was called and he told me instead of bringing Kyro to the clinic Dr. Hoerr had something going on at our side of the river and he was going to have him stop here. Then Emma from Hoerr Vet clinic called to report Dr. Hoerr had an emergency the other direction and could I bring him on Thursday. I've been trying to get Kyro in since last week and the last day possible is Wednesday SO they promised Dr. Hoerr would be there IF I could get Kyro there early in the morning tomorrow. I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment