Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Rain Delay

It started raining last night and continued for almost the entire day today. Not just rain but a cold rain. The high of the day was just 46 degrees. There was no walk today. Irish and her filly were left inside the arena most of the day. I drove in to Meisters to pay the first of the month bills and to deliver Bible studies to graders. I am VERY pleased to announce that ALL of the studies are gone for this week. We will be getting more next Tuesday if anyone wants to grade please send me a text or call, I'll be glad to drive them to your house.  It is such a blessing that this program has been able to survive during the quarantine.
This afternoon AC central was turned on. What a blessing that service is. Usually on Mondays that is turned on but yesterday it wouldn't come up and I was pretty thrilled when it worked today. I listened to Bluffton and Washington and tomorrow hope to listen to Chicago's service.
Tomorrow I need to go to Middle Grove and pick up Tori and Lily. Mike was out on the weekend checking mares and said Lily is the most bagged up. She is due June 1st but always delivers 2-3 weeks early.  He sent back this video of Skye following him around checking out Cocoa the dog.
I was suppose to go Sunday but it rained for a couple hours after church then yesterday was just so busy. Today there is just too much rain. Sure hope the rain delay won't matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment