Monday, May 27, 2019

Good News for Sheena's Colt

The colt was checked on first thing this morning and I was relieved to see him up and nursing well.  His IV was flushed a few times today but other than that never needed any more fluids. If he is still doing well tomorrow I will remove his IV.  The mares were all teased today and none of them are in season. I am still waiting for Lily, Zalena and Rosaleigh to show. All of that was done before breakfast. After breakfast Mark worked on changing the snow tires off his car and changing the oil. I moved a bale into the middle paddock, moved Jewel, Lily and Zalena along with their foals in there then moved Rosaleigh to the far paddock.  The breeding shed paddock needs a new bale but it is just so muddy I would rather try to wait for some dryer weather.
The volley ball players arrived and played until 1:00 pm. Karin had a trail ride scheduled at 10:30 am leaving from here in the rain going to Sandridge where it wasn't currently raining. They had a good ride. Shaeya sent back some pictures.





Our airbnb guests left this morning and left this review:  “Judy was an amazing host. We had a great stay at her place and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in or near Hanna City.”  She also wrote a personal note to me: “Thanks Judy - we had an excellent stay at your place. P.s...your snacks were amazing!!”
This afternoon I drove to Sam's for more dog food AND people food. It was raining when I got back. We ended up at mom's for games this evening and had a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment