Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Strong Handsome Fellow

I checked the monitor during the night with the last time checking at 3:30 am.  By 5:00 am Madiera was standing in the corner and I really couldn't see her on the monitor other than the last 3rd of her body. By the time I got to the barn there was a colt laying in the corner of the stall out of the monitor's view. He jumped up when I went into the stall and went right over to nurse latching on quickly. What a strong handsome fellow Madiera's colt by Evan is.

He is black and more than likely will stay black as Madiera's sire Despierto is black as is Evan.  He will also have the mega hair. Madiera has a huge tail and double sided thick long mane.  This colt is going to be FANTASTIC! He will be registered and DNA'D in the Warlander book of Friesian Heritsage Horse International and is for sale for $6000.00 Dr. Hoerr is scheduled to come this morning so I'd better call the vet clinic and tell them there is one more to put on his schedule. Madiera has already delivered the placenta and is a wonderful mother. I didn't take my camera out this morning as I was really heading out to the apartment to grab cream, butter and eggs to make breakfast for Mark. The phone was used to snap the two pictures above but of course better pictures will be taken later. This IS a special special Warlander colt!

1 comment: