Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Putting on the Miles

We weren't happy with the pirate video so a new one was rendered this evening. Check out the Horsemeister Pirates:

Lots of driving done today. After the walk Diane and I drove to the Berean office to type all the Bible requests from yesterday. I was late getting the Berean blog out so to read about our Tuesday work there click HERE.  Diane and I finished with the last of the labels around 1:00 pm. From there I ran to Menards and picked up 8 new 71 quart tubs with locking lids for the fair supplies. We needed more storage for our shows and fairs. The next trip was to head down to Meister's to pay a few bills for Bridlewood apartments then to Bartonville bank to make a deposit for Bridlewood. From there I drove to East Peoria to East Peoria Tire (Mike Rieker's) to get a tire repaired and finally drove home to start organizing the fair supplies into the new tubs. I was busy working when out the window realized we were surrounded by fierce, armed wild Indians. Luckily I was armed with my camera.
 Mackenson, Faith and Berlica finished their school work early today so were given the afternoon off to try to shoot a rabbit or a turkey for dinner. I"m pretty sure that didn't happen though, hopefully Joan found something else to feed them.


Marika's hoof is healing well. Today she was impatient when I was squirting in the iodine and wrapping it. She wants OUT of that stall but that can't happen. She needs to keep that hoof dry and we have had rain. Marika stepped on a piece of wire that went pretty far into her hoof. That got infected and needed to be drained while we were at the fair. Thankfully she is no longer lame but as long as there is a hole in her hoof wall, it must be kept dry.
David Obgerfel had the service at church tonight. We were reminded of a hard hearted people.

No comments:

Post a Comment