Saturday, June 20, 2009

vaulting camp


Vaulting camp was a success. I am working on a video for all the campers and it should be done next week.
We started the day early, Mark and I drove out to the farm, installed the sign, worked on one of the shelters, took care of Lily and Ciera and then while Mark worked on the fence line, I took Lily outside for the first time in 28 days. While Lily was hand grazing, Ciera was running so much she hit a muddy spot and wiped out. She bounced right back up and took off again. Steven came to help Karin with the camp, and I had to head home to meet Andrea the girl buying Caspian. He is now at his new home. Caspian will be great for them and they will give him the best home.
I got back to the farm to start taking pictures and videos right around noon and all the vaulters were at Diane's for lunch and cooling off in the pond. It is now 11:00pm and I have just finished editing pictures, we have 150 of them so it will be hard to chose which ones to use for the dvd. I haven't even started looking at the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment