Monday, June 29, 2009

Email from Emily

Hi Judy,
Anni and Knight are both doing great. I’ve ridden Anni three times now. The first time I had someone hold her for me to get on.
It didn’t bother her at all. The second time I went out to the pasture and saddled her up without tying her and she stood still very well.
The third time I rode her bareback with just a halter and she did awesome. I haven’t ridden her out of the pasture yet but I will soon. They both go out to the pasture every morning and come back in at night and they both are very good about being caught. They come running right up to the fence. Knight has been a perfect little gentleman lately. He pulled the cart today and did very well. He has gained weight too since he started going out on pasture about 2 weeks ago. I think it’s because I haven’t worked him very hard and he’s grazing alfalfa along with the grass.
Thank you so much. They are both a lot of fun!!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment