Tuesday, July 12, 2022

M&M Pills

 Just Diane and I walked this morning. Joan took her family garage saleing and Ruth had her grandchildren and was staying with mom.  I quit after one round so I could stop at Casey's for a dozen donuts to take to the Berean office for our treat.  If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE. The 86 Bibles were dropped off at the Bartonville post office on the way home as that one has a loading dock. When I got home I went right to work moving trailers. The 2011 trailer needed to be taken to the field and dumped better. The black water tank was showing we still had something in there so a hose was used into the toilet to flush it out then the driving in the field with all those bumps must have loosened and removed what ever was the problem because by the time I got it over to Joan's house the tank showed empty. The microwave stopped working on our camping trip. Joan was able to take it out of the camper and order a new one on-line that will be delivered on Thursday. 

David sent back the picture below. I'm not sure what he was digging up but Israel was having a ball in that hole.
The 2021 Salem with the slideout was taken back to our house. Joan only has room for 4 trailers and the two with slideouts are exactly the same inside so she just needed one of those. The other 2021 Salem was taken over to Joan's and parked with the 2011 Keystone, the 2018 Wolf Pup and the 2021 Wildwood. The colt was fed then I headed over to mom's for a couple hours. Beth was there with mom, Rachel came over and Karin arrived so we played a couple games. Mom was at the table talking to Aunt Jinnie, Karin was trying to feed her peanut butter M&M's telling her to "take your pills" mom was shoving them away and we were all laughing. We sure have a good time together. At 4:30 pm I made my way home to finish unloading the truck then made a quick dinner for Mark. Tonight he had smoked mackerel and a big salad made with romaine, ice berg, spinach, celery, peppers, carrots, a little shredded cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles on top and told me both were delicious.  The lady that bought Ayanna's 2018 colt by Evan rode him in his FIRST Parade and he did wonderful.

There was video too but I can't seem to share that. Always thrilling to see one of our foals all grown up and performing. 









No comments:

Post a Comment