Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Color RED

 Now that all the horses are in paddocks with automatic waterers and round bales my work has been drastically reduced. We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast of vegetable omelet, grapes and toast before heading over to mom's house. The picture below was taken yesterday morning. The sky was really red. 

Mom was already up and eating breakfast when I arrived. She was ready for work and today she really did a lot of work. She wanted to start practicing her walk right after breakfast. Diane, Ruth, Joan and I walked this morning. I stepped out onto mom's deck, looked to the left to see the maple tree has turned red, an even brighter red than the sky yesterday.
But then I looked over at the burning bushes they are an even more intense red.
Ruth took Karin's place for the morning. I headed to Aldi in Pekin to buy groceries for mom's house and our house.  Ben and Taunya's miniature Poodle gave birth late this afternoon to 3 beautiful red female Cavapoo puppies.
The puppies pictured below were of Rosie's last litter.
I'm pretty sure all of these puppies are spoken for as they usually have a waiting list for puppies.  Today is the day for Red. Red trees, bushes, sky and now puppies.  I finished the book that was given to the Berean workers by Joan N.  I HIGHLY recommend this book.
I had to stop reading a couple times to wipe my eyes. The evil in this world, the persecution of Christians, the stories of dreams and miracles, the love of Jesus who calls us to GO, and the sharing of heartsongs are crammed into it. After reading I have to question how can we not fall to our knees and sing praises to this wonderful merciful Savior?

No comments:

Post a Comment