Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Ballet Recital

 Mom was up early and not so tired today.  I only saw her in the morning, the rest of the day was pretty busy.  I didn't realize until this evening but my phone accidently got stuck on airplane mode yesterday so missed lots of calls and texts.  We had called off Berean but I never got the notice. I planned on going anyway to get the Bibles out today. The only others that came were Benj and Marvin and they came to work on the computer program.

When I got home Valiant needed a new bale. We are going through a lot less hay this year so far. The horses at Middle Grove are still grazing and we only have 8 horses here. Anna picked me up at 4:50 pm and we met a lot of the family at a Mexican restaurant in Morton.
We enjoyed the meal and were served in plenty of time to finish before needing to head to the ballet recital for Elisabet, Zion and Eden.  We arrived about 45 minutes early and got front row seats for this.  Below Zion is showing one of her moves while Elisabet, Israel, Stephanie and David are coming down the stairs.
Iris, Taegan and Kensley sat on the front row with me.

The room started to fill up when the rest of our group got there. Even Rebekah and Brian's family came. 
We enjoyed their program. I took a video of their dance and posted it on my facebook page. Eden is the youngest dancer by far and is the last little girl. Elisabet is next to her and Zion is next to Elisabeth.  They are dancing to a Christmas song which sings about Jesus being born and that is blocked in some countries. It just can't be shared here but is really cute so if you would like to watch click HERE.
After the recital they all got a flower and posed for a picture.
Rhoda brought a light up rose for each of them and someone else gave each girl a boquet.


We all enjoyed watching and had a fun evening together. 













No comments:

Post a Comment