Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Lisa Sold & Another Mare for Evan

No walk today, well I could go for a walk but I would be walking by myself. Instead I left early for the Berean office. If you would like to read about our work there click HERE. We had a storm come through while I was gone that dropped a quarter of an inch of rain and a lot of wind.  When I got home Sarah was here with two puppies, Zion and Eden. Sarah wanted pictures taken of the puppies before they leave for their new home so she was given the camera and she took the pictures below:






These fluffy puppies are at such a cute stage now 8 weeks old. They love to play and love playing with Zion. While Sarah was here a lady called about Lisa and ended up wanting to buy her. They took a picture of the deposit check to show me they really are sending it and promised to mail it tomorrow.  The only down side to this sale is they aren't picking her up until October and her Coggins expires Sept 29th.  They will be very happy with Lisa, she is a beautiful mare. The picture below was taken last winter. 
We will have to bring her in by Monday as Dr. Hoerr is coming then to ultrasound a couple mares. I'll have to call his office and add a coggins to his list.  Lisa won't be marked sold until the deposit comes but the website was changed to sale pending to stop the calls from coming in about her. When I came into the house and checked my email there was one from a lady that wants to have her mare bred to Evan.  She sent the picture below.
She is a 14 year old Thoroughbred mare that weaned her 2019 foal this week. She will be shipped here from Southern Illinois University with in the next two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment