Friday, August 30, 2019

Cinnamon and Abby

Today both Cinnamon and Abby were worked with. Cinnamon is now coming to me when I walk into the paddock.

She still isn't leading well but at least she doesn't run. Abby is still running from me. They are both in the paddock next to Evan. 
She gives up pretty quickly but as long as I can't trust her to come she cannot go to Middle Grove.  She was taken to the round pen and worked with. Today I had a break through with the fly spray. She didn't try to get away from that. She is still afraid of it but didn't move her legs.  Each day we work with that keeping the spray going until she stops moving. I'm happy with the progress on both mares. Cinnamon is still in season.
Joan and I went into town to pick up the white van. The back door hinge had broken and now is repaired. We were also given instructions on how to keep the other hinges from rusting.  Mark ordered the lithium oil spray from Amazon and that will be sprayed on the door hinges to keep them oiled.
We are gearing up for the Labor Day weekend company.

No comments:

Post a Comment