Friday, February 19, 2010

Salsa

This email came in today from an owner of a Raven daughter:
Salsa is a gem, and is so much fun to play with. Luckily she inherited Raven's calm disposition, I was doing a little beautification on her a couple of weeks ago and all she wanted to do was keep her head on my shoulder. She's been sooo easy to start, I waited until she was 3. Never bucked, spooked, or even thrown an fit. And she's hit another growth spurt and is a little over 16.2 hands now. If I was going to breed Tango again I'd definitely come back to you (due to the economy I'm taking a break from making babies ;) I'll sent you pictures if you want once she sheds her winter coat and doesn't look like a big hairy moose…

We love hearing from our customers as their Raven babies grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment