Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back To Work

It was really hard to think about going to work this morning but we did all finally make it out the door. Eva Jean and I worked quickly and efficiently on the Bible studies and had them loaded up before noon. Of course she did most of the work. We tried to get RK Dixon to fix our risograph but it was purchased in 1995 and they just don't make the parts for it any more. Spark bought a bunch of copiers on ebay (at least I think that's where he got them) and he is offering us one of those so again God is Faithful. Eva Jean makes about 7000 to 10,000 copies a week and we didn't know what we were going to do without our risograph.
Once home Steven Marchal brought over some colostrum from Paris to be tested and we went over everything done the week we were gone. How thankful we are to have good helpers. He even came to Bridlewood and bought bedding and hay to stall Paris on some of the awful cold snowy days.
The bill came for our coggins, sonagrams and exams, Horsemeister's portion was $490.95 and my bill for Lily's exam and coggins on Lily, Sangria & Ciera + Sangria's sonagram was $209.10 and yet our tax man says we made money, funny how it just seems to flow out fast but comes in very slow.
Since no one wants to feed us like the cruise line fed us, there was shopping to be done if we wanted to eat. After spending $104.28 I think we have enough in the house to last at least a week. I went to Wal-Mart as I needed some non food items Aldis doesn't carry. Only a little after 4:00pm and I'm ready for my afternoon nap in the sun but I can't find the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment