Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Drake

Little Baby Boy Drake

We have been getting updates on my nephew Nate's newborn baby boy named Drake. It is so hard to just sit and wait for updates but if anyone wants to read his story the best place to read all about his birth and difficult diagnostic is Nate's blog. The link is: http://thediaryofalakenerd.blogspot.com/
Our hearts go out to the parents Nate and Brook. They have loved this boy from conception, they didn't even know if he was a boy or girl until birth but knew they loved him.
Reading Nate's blog reminds me of our heavenly Father's heart Psalm 139:
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
God knew and loved this baby before Nate and Brook loved this little baby. We know God is in control and He never gives more than we can bare.
Below is Brook with her new son Drake Allen Herman

Drake with is big sister and his daddy:

No comments:

Post a Comment