Sunday, February 21, 2010

Disappointment

Drove to church sat for about 25 minutes and had such a coughing fit I had to leave. Drove home and took some cough medicine (for the first time in my life) to see if it would help so I could go to Gridly tonight. So sitting at the piano and trying to sing and having a coughing fit at the end of each line, I just gave up and called Rhonda to tell her I just can't go. I love hearing the choir, I love singing the songs but shouldn't be out spreading any germs. bother....
We are suppose to get up to 8 inches of snow and it wasn't suppose to start piling up until after midnight but it has been coming down pretty steady. It is just as well I'm not out driving in it.
Made a pot of chicken noodle soup for dinner, that might help soothe my very sore throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment