Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Deleted

 I took pictures of Berlica's cat on our walk this morning. Then took a few pictures of the horses while teasing today. Mark had the building supplies dropped off so of course I took a few pictures of those and a video of Mark moving them into the barn.  I did not delete them off the camera but some how when cleaning up excess files deleted the pictures and videos taken from the computer and didn't know it was also deleting them off the camera. I guess us old folks can learn new things.  Diane took Aunt Jinnie and mom to Bible study at the church. At 11:00 am Joan and I drove to the church gave Diane my car and took mom and her van to go vote as all 3 of us won't be here during election day. Diane took Aunt Jinnie home. We got the voting done, got in the van and mom asks, "Jinnie, are you here?" Joan told mom, we left her at church but will pick her up when we go to church tonight. About then mom starts to laugh realizing Diane took her home. Mark and I got the building supplies moved this afternoon then got ready for church tonight. Craig had the message about Jesus healing the blind. It was a good message for all of us. Click HERE to watch that. The moon tonight was full and so bright. I took the picture below on my phone in the church parking lot. 

We went to Culvers after church and stayed late. VERY late.

No comments:

Post a Comment