Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who Is It

Below is an email from Steven giving me the answers to which horse is which in the last post.
hi Judy. First picture is Paris. then i think maybe Chloe then autumn then i think Ciera then big sally in back and walker sally in front.
Second pic is Sangria, Mika, Autumns hindquarters behind walker sally who is in the middle front and Bunni and Ribbon in back and Paris way back in the background.
I agree on the three girls in the pic. Ciera looks shorter because Chloe was more on top of the hill slope.
I think in the pic with big sally and velvet with their foals it is actually Izadora behind them not Paris. (I was right on this one it really is Paris)
The lone horse with head turned is velvet (identified by short tail) And the next pic I think is velvets colt not big sally's filly.
It is autumn with Karin.
steven
The picture below was not placed on the last post because I didn't have a clue who this horse is, lets see if Steven can figure out this one!

And Steven's Answer: You are going to laugh when I tell you the two guesses I have on this horse, either Wynne or Bunni. The mane and forelock look like Wynne the short flat back makes me think Bunni.

No comments:

Post a Comment