Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ben & Taunya's Party


We took off to Bloomington, IL right after church bringing with us hamburger patties, pork patties, onion, tomato and a water melon for Ben and Taunya's party they were holding at State Farm Park. The weather was sunny and HOT so the State Farm pool felt wonderful. The kids, big and little, enjoyed the facility until the storm rolled in with another deluge of rain, lightning and thunder. We all headed over to Ben & Taunya's house for dinner then as the weather started to improve the kids headed back to the park for volleyball while Mark and I cleaned up and left for home. I needed to get to the farm to care for Samantha and give the filly her pills. My phone broke but Mark had a spare at work. I'll use the spare until we can get mine fixed or replaced I'll have a new number for a while. At the farm, someone very kind had already fed and watered and it looked like even cleaned up the stall. I was very grateful, we are tired from all the play tonight.
The video camera was in good use today.
The day was fun but exhausting, how do those kids do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment