Monday, June 28, 2010

Time

A few of nights ago we lost our electricity in one of the violent storms. We found our alarm clock was almost 2 hours off so if it read 3:30am it was really only 1:30am. Now I'm not saying we are lazy or anything but we never got around to changing the clock in our bedroom. When I would wake up during the night and look at the clock, I would just do the math and go back to sleep. Last night was hot and humid which doesn't lead to a good nights sleep. The clock was glanced at more than once, each time I thought, this night is taking forever. The last time it was reading 4:45am, lying there blissfully thinking I can stay in bed another 2 hours when the sky starts to lighten, it took my non coffee fueled confused mind a few seconds to realize rats, Mark must have changed the clock to the correct time I'd better get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment