Monday, June 14, 2010

Toyota Matrix


My work horse of a car is fantastic. How many small cars can haul 3 tires, 10 bags of 40pound each bedding, a 44 pound bag of dog food, lots of groceries plus ME? There was still room for a small dog, too bad Emma doesn't fit the bill, she tried so hard to climb in as the groceries were being unloaded.
The farm work was done by 7:25am, just as I was leaving, Ruth pulled in so we visited shortly then it was down to Rocket tire, dropped off the 3 tires, ran to TSC bought the bedding, back to Rocket picked up the 3 new tires, off to Sams for dog food and groceries, and finally to the Sprint store to get my new phone activated. The Sprint man could not save my contact numbers so please people if you want me to call you must call me first! Like that's going to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment