Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday May 17th

 I heard my phone go off in the night but didn't get up to get it. This morning when it was checked it was from the people staying in the 5th wheel asking if they could extend there stay another night. I was glad it was open so they could. There was a one of those webbed lawn chairs sitting at the dumpster this morning. It wasn't in too bad of shape so I took it into the barn. It may even last for this summer, for sure too good to pitch. We will bring it out to the campfire later this year. On the walk we discovered that Joan was not down to stay with mom today so Diane and I went in to find out who had signed up. Turned out no one did so I stayed. Joan was supposed to do Monday but then couldn't so she traded with me on Friday, Diane signed up for Tuesday and Rachel signed up for Thursday. Ruth hasn't signed up yet for Saturday but if she can't do it I will. It was cool this morning and a pair of geese were hanging around the beach. 

Mom and I spent some time out this morning and even ate our lunch out there. Steven came to fish so the geese took off.
If this is the pair that hatched out just two goslings, they have now lost them both.  Rachel saw a coyote grab one off the dam in broad daylight. The coyotes are getting very bold. Hannah came over to mom's so while she was here I ran home to get a load of laundry in. My Sunday clothes were in the laundry and had to be done today as tonight was church.  She came back around 1:40 pm so I left again to change the machines and get another load going. We left for church at 6:00 pm as Mark wanted to stop at Nena Hardware to pick up a couple bags of water softening salt before church.  Craig Stickling had the message. It isn't up on AC Central yet but I will share it here when it is. The message was on Alpha and Omega. Craig started in the first chapter of the Bible then finished it with the last chapter.  After church we went with the group to Culvers for a late supper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment