Monday, December 20, 2021

Warm Sunshine

 The weanlings wire bale wrap was taken out of the shelter this morning. They have plenty of hay for today and tomorrow so a bale won't be moved until tomorrow. The 2 weanlings traveling to South Carolina should be leaving tomorrow. I haven't heard from the transport company yet but have heard from the owner. They told him they left Canada where they picked up a couple of Clydesdales and will be heading our way. I wonder if those are going to Princeville. There is a big Clydesdale farm there.  The buyer of Morgana and Sterling tried to send the final payment through paypal but was going to be charged almost $250.00 to do that. He decided to wire the payment tomorrow morning.  Hopefully the transport company will contact me soon about an eta.  I have Berean tomorrow morning then will need to relieve Ruth at mom's before 2:00 pm.  I left right after the walk to head down to the Peoria post office to pick up the Berean mail. There were about 6 people in line before me so I had plenty of time to take a picture of their reindeer made out of shipping boxes standing in the lobby. 

When I got back Ruth and I took mom Christmas shopping to the Dollar Tree in Bartonville. She wanted to pick out things for Nancy's stocking.  I picked up some fun things for the little girls coming here on Christmas day and some other fun prizes for the new years eve party at Ruth's. We had a nice day today, the sun shone and it was a relatively warm 42 degrees Fahrenheit. Mom sat out on the deck wearing her winter coat while Ruth was in short sleeves. The dogs enjoyed the sunshine and warmth too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment