Saturday, December 18, 2021

Dreamer

 I was on duty at 7:00 am and when I arrived both mom and Karin were sound asleep.  I had to wait for about 20 minutes before Karin awoke and told me about mom's night. Mom was dreaming she was riding a horse that was running away with her and somehow got her legs hanging down off the hospital bed. Karin had to rescue her.  She remembered the dream and told us she was getting a little anxious as the horse was going faster and faster. I'm glad she is still riding in her dreams. It wasn't that long ago when she went on a trail ride on Oksana and then rode Jenis.


Below she is riding Ylse and the funny thing about that day was she was supposed to be on Jenis  and somehow ended up on Ylse. Ylse wasn't as well trained.  Mom reported after getting off, Jenis wasn't very well behaved. We ALL started laughing exclaiming, "that is Ylse and she isn't trained yet!"
Ruth relieved me at noon then I was back on at 5:00 pm. As soon as mom was in bed I headed home as I needed to brown the 5 pounds of hamburger for tomorrow's dinner which will be haystacks.





No comments:

Post a Comment