Thursday, December 16, 2021

Septic IN

 It was my turn to stay with mom from 7:00 am until 5:00 pm so I didn't take a lot of pictures. Mom did quite a lot of walking today She will be tired tonight.  The nurse came today and told us next will will be her last visit then mom gets kicked off of Hospice and will go on Palliative care.  Kudo's for how hard she has worked for this to happen.  The company that is putting in the septic tank and field for the new barn showed up today. The picture below was taken from inside mom's house but of course zoomed in a bit.

I was hoping to get a picture of the hole they were digging but by the time I left mom's they were already done and gone.
They will be back tomorrow to smooth out some of the mess. Crazy how quickly they can do the job with their big equipment.  Tonight Mark and I ordered a couple meals from Gils. On the way I noticed a car in the ditch. I had to make sure there wasn't anyone inside. I'm still not sure how the car ended up that way. I took the picture on the way home from Gils.
When I was back at home and opened up the meals the food was missing,  more than half of what we ordered. I called Gils and they were willing to credit us for the next visit except we needed the food. I drove back to Gils and shared some of the food with mom, Karin and Diane.



No comments:

Post a Comment