Monday, December 6, 2021

Forgetful

 Brrr it was a cold morning with strong winds. Ruth sent a text that she can't walk and Joan sent back, "mom has a walker you can use."  The laugh for the morning.  Diane, Joan and I walked. Crazy but it got colder as the morning went on. I drove to the Peoria post office and from there Aldi to pick up groceries. The wind was bitter cold and loading the groceries without gloves about gave me frostbite. The groceries for mom were taken over then mine unloaded. For Berean tomorrow I made a chocolate cream pie then some cookies and candies. Phil arrived to install our heat pump and stayed for a bowl of chili. I was cleaning up the kitchen when David called to see if I was on the way. I was supposed to be at their house at 6:00 pm to watch the kids and it was already 6:15 pm. When he asked last week if I could babysit I was at mom's and when I got home forgot to write it on the calendar.  When I awoke this morning I thought there was something I was supposed to do but nothing on the calendar. I checked mom's thinking maybe I had signed up for tonight but hadn't. Thank goodness Kristen, Stephanie's sister lives 12 minutes from there. They dropped the kids off there and that is where I went to pick them up.  We had a fun evening stopping at Dollar Tree and buying some crafts supplies then back to David and Steph's to do the crafts. I really do need to figure out how to use my smart phone calendar but that smart phone is much smarter than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment