Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Long Nose

Typical morning rushing around trying to get the horses fed and the car loaded before the walk. Memo to self, SLOW DOWN! I threw my purse in the car went to slam the car door but didn't pull my face away in time and caught my nose with the side of the car door causing a nose bleed both inside and out. I'd always heard a human's nose keeps growing as they get older..I just didn't realize my age.
We had another productive day at Bereans, Mark called to report 3 pallets of Bibles were delivered to Meisters. The pictures and videos from today will be posted tomorrow. I flew out of that office as I was late meeting Rhoda to transport Oksana to Carlock and forgot the camera again.
Rhoda had Oksana loaded by the time I arrived home. Oksana will be staying in Carlock at a private barn for the next three months for intensive training by Rhoda. We hope to have her ready for the March show. The place is very nice with a huge indoor arena. The owner just has one other horse there, her 3 year old paint gelding that was born at her place. Below Oksana is checking out the indoor.
As soon as she was settled I took off for home arriving at 5:00 pm. The horses were fed, the dogs let out then Whitney brought out and teased. 
She said "no" so will mark her down as out. She was covered Saturday morning and again Sunday night by Valiant. He was very well behaved this evening waiting until given permission to approach and when she kicked, backed off like a gentleman. Sure hope she settles this time. She can go back out to Middle Grove tomorrow if I end up with extra time. 
 Mark had a late estimate tonight so I just heated up left overs for supper. 
Emma is leaving for her new home tomorrow. Her paper work was filled out this evening and is all ready for her new owner.
Her son William leaves for his new home Saturday morning early. They should be thrilled with this colt. He has such presence.
Jurista is going to her new home on Friday, her owner is taking Serenity too for a trial.
Zenia, Indy's filly by Evan is suppose to ship out Thursday afternoon for her home in California. 
By the end of this week I should have 6 to 7 less horses here depending on if I get Whitney moved to Middle Grove or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment