Thursday, September 24, 2015

Baby Kensley

Tuesday night Kensley stayed all night with us. This is only the second time we have kept a grandchild overnight and the first baby but not to brag or anything it went great. She was put to bed at 8:00 pm, didn't even cry just went right to sleep and finally by 7:30 Wednesday morning I woke her up. None of my kids ever slept that long. Tim Reinhard came over to see what I needed done with the big horse trailer as Kensley was getting her bottle. Right after he left, she and I went to Berean. Kensley 'helped' by emptying all the garbage boxes and playing in the piles while I entered...and entered and entered. As soon as I hit print and made sure they were printing correctly we went home to find Whitney's filly on the wrong side of the electric fence. She saw me and jumped right over then in front of me walked over it again knocking it down. Obviously it was not working. Jessica showed up right after I found the problem and helped. Once it was fixed we both waited just hoping the filly would touch it but she didn't. By the time Kensley got her bottle and was put up for a nap it was after 5:00 pm. Needless to say we didn't make it to church but were able to listen on line for most of it. At one point, right as David Obergfel was making a good point the internet stopped working. Thankfully it was off for just a few minutes. This was the kick-off night of our Colossians and Philemon study.

No comments:

Post a Comment