Monday, December 23, 2013

Nice Post

This was posted today on the Horsemeister, Inc Facebook page:
I love your website. I'm almost sure Eliza is my favorite. How is she doing? I have admired the Friesian breed for a very long time, but there is something about all your horses that keep me coming back to take another good look. I lost my gelding Jack this summer. It was very hard. Maybe next year i can start looking to buy a new one. Anyway i just wanted to thank you, keep up the good work.
Amazing how a little thing like words of affirmation touch ones heart. By the way that happens to be my love language according to  Dr. Gary Chapman’sThe 5 Love Languages I read that book years ago hoping to understand Mark. His brain is just not wired the same as a typical Meister.
Yesterday evening Ruth drove Diane, mom and I to Lake Camelot subdivision to see the Christmas lights. There was one house there that was amazing.
 This house has so many lights all synchronized to the radio. Ruth drove up turned her radio on only to find her radio didn't work. Luckily Spark and Rhonda pulled in right behind us and turned their radio on.
 We stayed outside of their car listening to different Christmas songs while the lights put on a real show. These pictures really don't do justice to the display. I highly recommend taking the time to go see this place and best of all it's FREE!
When I arrived home I found Mark putting on another free light show. He was busy cutting pipe to build his fish and vegetable trays down the basement. Mark's new hobby is aquaponics. He is going to be raising fish and vegetables in our basement. 
Mark always says our hobbies conflict. He likes to grow plants and the horses like to eat plants. He decided to move his garden indoors.
We are currently in the deep freeze. It was 6 degrees when we started to walk but had to quit. There is so much hard ice that even with our cleats on we could not walk on the drive. The ice is so frozen that the wire skids cannot dig in and grip. Diane decided to call the walk off for tomorrow also, it is suppose to be below zero tomorrow. 
The waterers were all checked at feeding time and only the farthest west one needed a top layer of ice broken. Today is the office Christmas party and tonight is the Meister family Christmas party. I've been baking and preparing the food for both parties. Rhoda and Karin came over and cleaned the house up while I ran to Aldi for a few last minute items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment