Saturday, December 21, 2013

Are You Second?

I have never seen Duck Dynasty, we don't have cable or dish or anything like that but the internet has been filled with the controversy of what was said by the Patriarch of the family. I decided to see what all the fuss was about and found the video below, it takes 30 minutes to watch but is well worth watching.

After watching that video my first thought was what a neat family. No wonder people are interested in their story.
We are now having freezing rain, our driveway is an ice skating rink. Darcy and Emma needed to go out and even dumb dogs, not that Darcy is dumb Rhoda, were walking carefully instead of running. Mark and I went to Sam's this morning early to beat the storm for groceries for the 3 Christmas parties coming up. We met Ruth and Fede as we were walking out the door. They were standing at the service desk to prove that Ruth was alive. I believe the story goes that Ruth applied for a credit card over the phone for a Sams club credit card and was told she didn't qualify because she was deceased. She tried to argue with them but they just wouldn't believe she was alive. I guess they thought she was speaking from the grave. She and Fede drove in to PROVE that she is not dead but alive. I don't know if it did any good though. They just don't give dead people credit cards very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment