Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another Day Late

This blog post is a day late and I blame Sarah 100%. She gave me the book Divergent by Veronica Roth to read but needed it back yesterday morning so I had to, no really I HAD to stay up to finish the book on Sunday night not finishing it until 10:00pm. Of course one just can't stop at the first book. That meant I had to buy the next 2 books in the series. I found the series on Ebay which was being sold as an Ebook for only $7.50 and bought it thinking it would be a breeze to download onto the kindle but they don't make computers that simple. At least that simple for a 58 year old brain.
Anna brought the girls to entertain grandma. Anna made arrangements for Philip to pick the girls up giving me hope the books would be on the kindle within minutes of his arrival.
When the girls come the camera comes out. They are just so cute and photogenic. Doesn't every grandma think that? Braelyn of course wants to dress up in the glittery stuff as soon as she arrives. I told her that Emma may be expecting puppies.
 While Braelyn is trying to feel the puppies Taegan wants to feed Emma. She loves putting her hand in that mouth. She giggles and giggles when it comes out full of slobber. (sorry Anna) 
The weather was so cold we had the wood burner burning. Usually when the girls come over we don't have a fire I just turn up the thermostat so I had to go over the importance of how dangerous it was.  Braelyn is showing me how close she is allowed to stand. Taegan is now saying the word, "hot!"
 The next few pictures tell their own story. Taegan was riding on the pony when Braelyn decided to help her.




 Unbelievable but there were no tears during this,
Taegan just finds something else to play with.
Philip arrived to pick them up while they were both taking a nap but they didn't get to sleep long, He really did have those books downloaded and on my kindle within seconds. All three girls came over for the evening. Rhoda and Emily spent the evening studying for their finals and Sarah read the second book in the series called Insurgent. I can't wait to start the 3rd book Allegiant but will have to wait until tomorrow to start it because once I start reading I won't want to stop until the book is finished.  I highly recommend these books. If you liked the Hunger Games you would enjoy them. The icing on the cake is that the author is a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment