Thursday, November 4, 2010

Email from Paula

Hi Judy, I spoke to you on the phone last year around the time I was about to purchase "Amber", Jewel's full sister. Update: I broke Amber (now registered as Serendipity aka "Sarah" ) in the spring and she is coming along very nicely. A very loving, kind, eager to please temperament. Not a drop of mare sourness in her ! She looks exactly like Jewel. I am very happy with her and believe she will make a fine dressage horse, probably up to about 2nd level, but we'll see. She has never even threatened to buck, bite or kick even during breaking and the first backing. The reason I am writing is because I saw Jewel on your site and have been keeping up with her, and I noticed that you have stated not for sale, however, you have her written up in the latest description like she is for sale. Is she on the market or not? If so, how much? If not, could you please let me know if she ever is available? I have no reason to want or need another horse right now, but if Jewel is anything like Sarah, I would not want her to get away. I can tell Raven passes on wonderful genes, but Grace must have been the most gentile spirited mare.. I can tell from my horse. I will send you some pictures soon. Thank You, Paula
Below is Jewel at 2 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment