Saturday, November 27, 2010

Battery Charger

A trip to Sams for a new battery charger was on our list of things to do today. Our old charger burned up on Thursday. It was probably 16 years old, and was a Christmas give I bought for Mark one year, the Ferguson tractor needed the charger in cold weather so this was one of those gifts I needed really bad but looked good to give to Mark.
We also picked up more fruit, paper towels, Dawn dishwashing soap and bleach.
Our neighbor called about borrowing the twitch, her neighbor's mare's leg needs bandaging and it keeps biting the owner. They would like to try to twitch the mare for the next time they need to bandage her.
It is sunny but cold today, right now only 30 degrees, and even though I don't want to go out in the cold, I'll force myself to clean Autumn's paddock, good exercise after feasting for 2 days in a row.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Best battery charger

    ReplyDelete