Saturday, October 9, 2010

update from Jenny


Hi Judy, no new pics this time as I have lost the cord that attaches my camera to my computer! Have to find a new one quick! lol! But I did want to let you know that I have been riding Sally and having a wonderful time. She is doing better and better every time I ride her and I am really happy with her! Now, about Glory. We LOVE this baby girl! :0) The first week she was very shy with us but about the 7th day we got ahold of her and played with her for a couple of hours. Kids loved all over her, grownups enjoyed petting her. She did great throughout it all and now, she will meet you at the fence! I am guessing this is that wonderful Raven disposition coming out in her. Along with Sally's because she is a real sweetheart, too! We groom her all over, have been picking up her feet and leading her around. She loves it all. We are going to be weaning her in the next couple of weeks and I think she is ready. Thanks again for these beautiful girls! We can't wait to see what we get next year with the new foal. The kids think we should be able to do a test to see what the baby is going to be! LOL! I told them it would just have to be a surprise!

WE love updates!
Today will be a busy one. This morning it was up at 4:30am to work on laundry before leaving for the day. With the loss of Thursday the laundry got skipped. I actually started it yesterday but forgot to keep the machines running when we got home from the farm. Only one more load of towels to go into the washer.
Mom is going to meet me at the Old School Center at 9:00am, she is going to help with pony rides until Rhoda can get off work and come help. At least on Saturday's she only works until noon, NO ONE HAVE AN ANIMAL EMERGENCY, I don't' want her working late today.

No comments:

Post a Comment