Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kristin Stowell





The pictures above are of Kristin Stowell on her horse Moon. She is a pony clubber that started at Bridlewood. We just got word that she FINISHED her 4th prelim event and is going intermediate 1 next. How proud we are of her. How proud her parents must be. This is an amazing accomplishment and to think it all started with lowly Bridlewood.
The rest of the day was kind of good and kind of bad. We have a second mare coming in on Friday, but this one will get a deluxe stall, she has a Raven baby by her side. The Andalusian mare, Grace, is coming for a rebreed. Then I just had to go shopping!
I'm totally embarrassed. I just came back from a store and every one that knows me knows I am not a shopper. My first (only) grand daughter turns one year old today and I went to a store near by to buy her a gift for the party tonight. After browsing around and not really seeing anything suitable, I went up to the clerk and asked if the store carries anything appropriate for a yearling. Even then I didn't catch what I said until the store clerk looks weirdly at me and says, "what?"
Quickly I said never mind and headed out of there without a present. At least I have the card already purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment