Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Health Papers

The packing is getting done for the Midwest Horse Fair when the thought hits, we don't have Ribbon's health certificate to get into the fair. That means a trip to Morton, IL to Hoerr Vet clinic, they are now in the glove compartment of the truck. One less thing to worry about Thursday morning. Tomorrow Steven is meeting me at the farm for pneumabort shots for all the pregnant mares. I'm taking the wormers out with me, that may as well be done also. It really helps having extra hands when there are so many horses. The video camera should be taken also just in case we have extra time. Paris' colt Caden has wonderful movement and should be video taped. Wynne and Evan too.
Today after work, Eva Jean needed a cane for Janell's therapy. As I had one at the house we went there before heading to lunch. The dogs came running around the car just as Eva Jean stepped out, she saw the dogs, threw her arms up and yelled, Emma thought she was getting attacked and started barking. I'm yelling at Emma to stop barking and sit, Darcy hears me and thinks she's in trouble and slinks back to the steps with her head down. Eva Jean kept saying "I thought you were showing me a puppy, when these HUGE dogs come at me!" Emma's trying to fit between my legs sure she is still going to be attacked until finally she realizes that lady is probably fine. Once I head upstairs to get the cane, Eva Jean speaks softly to Darcy and the tail starts wagging. It was an uproar for a while. Only Mark came with us for lunch. Dan & Spark had a meeting and Philip was out on a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment