Friday, July 10, 2009

Samantha


I believe Samantha is sold. The lady buying her is sending the deposit today. But I won't mark her sold until the deposit actually gets here. We now have Samantha at Bridlewood to be with Sanna and Ylse. I've posted a picture we took of Rhoda riding Samantha last year, but I rode her at Sandridge State Forrest in February and Samantha was great, she is not at all spooking, and was perfectly behaved.
Mike helped me give Jenis' colt his foal shot and we also put more iodine on the cord to help it dry out a little faster. We have had such damp rainy weather I don't want it getting infected.
I have Ribbon's halter here at the house to try to make it look new for the vaulters today. We are leaving the farm around 4:00pm for this performance. Sounds like we will have a good crowd watching this year, many people have called or emailed asking when they are performing. Neat to have a good following. Beth said she is bringing all the little grandkids to watch. The kids 6 and under are free with kids prices at $3.00 and adults $7.00. Not too bad of prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment