Thursday, July 2, 2009

Anni and Emily


Below is an email from Emily Ricketts the girl training Anni and Knight. I've posted a picture Emily sent me.
Hi Judy,
I just rode Anni down the road!! We went a whole mile and I rode her bareback with just a halter. She has such smooth gaits and she didn’t spook even once!! She is SO much fun to ride. Whoever buys her is getting an awesome horse worth their money. She trotted when I asked her and turned really good. She didn’t even try to go back to the barn. She was having the time of her life. Knight was back in the pasture whinnying and she didn’t even look back. When we turned around she acted like she wanted to keep going but she listened to me and turned around to go back.
Thanks so much for letting me work with her!! We’re going to have so much fun.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment