Thursday, July 9, 2009

Work, what work?

I was thinking this morning, yes, I know that is a hard job but someone has to do it, about what needed to be done today. Steven Marchal has been helping me out a lot at the farm so I could catch up on work here but somehow the work just isn't getting done. One example of putting things off until the last minute is the laundry facilities at the apartments. Last night after church I asked Mark to helped me get the coins out of the washer and dryers. Only one hallway was full, if the coins are not removed, the coin bins become too full and the appliances won't work, so it is pretty important to do at least every other month but I always put it off until the last day. After removing the coins I started on laundry. I really don't like going to bed listening to the washer and dryer but if I don't do it we will have no clean clothes. Why didn't I do it during the day? I have chaplains from all over waiting for me to UPS out their Bibles and the day I have scheduled to do that it rains. I cannot get the Bibles out if it rains, they have to sit out on the loading dock until the UPS truck comes. I need to go down to the shop today and try to collect some money that has been owed for at least a month. I drove to the place twice on Tuesday, then called on Wednesday and have not been successful so today I need to drive to the place and be a bulldog and not leave until the check is in my hand. I really don't mind doing it, but it eats up the hours. This reminds me that I have to call Dr. Hoerr's office and pay my bill from Lily's last check up. The dishes did not get washed yesterday so we had no clean cups to drink our morning coffee. Is it so hard to just load and start the dish washer? ALRIGHT, enough thinking and time to start DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment