Thursday, July 16, 2009

Church Lunch

I went shopping yesterday after getting done with the farm chores. This is what I've ordered for church lunch. 14 dozen glazed donuts, 8 dozen double chocolate donuts,8 dozen Bavarian donuts, 8 dozen angel cream donuts 8 dozen sour cream donuts and 8 dozen cake donuts with white icing. 65 pounds of chicken salad, 5, 9pound each black Forrest hams, 6 bricks of munster cheese, 3, 3lbs cans of honey roasted peanuts, 5 big pans of double chocolate brownies, 22 dozen cookies, 3 tubs of cream puffs, 6 boxes of sweet-n-salty granola bars, 10 bags of 36 sandwich rolls, 25 loaves of wheat bread, 6 big heads of lettuce, 80 bananas, and I think I'm also going to put 2 small packs of skittles on each tray so that would be 156 packs.
This morning the mares were grained and the water tank cleaned and filled by 6:30 so I can type this and leave by 7:00am for the farm to breed the saddlebred mare and still walk with the walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment