Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Trip To Lasalle

 I sent Ruth a text to let her know I could not go on the walk. I needed to fill the car gas tank and stop at Sam's for a treat for the Berean workers and wanted to be at the Berean office by 8:30 am.  Skip was already there working when I arrived. We had a good morning there. Both Shirley's, Kathy and Marvin also came. We had 18 Bible requests and only about 30 studies that came in. No pictures, I was just too busy and didn't remember. I was home by noon, grabbed some lunch then left for Lasalle to pick up a second blower for the bouncy house. I made it home by 5:00 pm. Once home supper was made then after supper Mark and I went to the barn to try out the new blower. 

Both blowers were turned on and they filled the house very quickly. Mark sat down to take his shoes off. I decided to try it out too so jumped in first.
It did not work when we both climbed in. We could not stand to jump and I was so glad no one else was in the barn to take a video of us trying to get OUT of the house. We couldn't even crawl and had to roll to the door then scoot to get out. Of course when one is laughing hard it doesn't help. Only after we were both out of the house and both out of breath did Mark read the instructions. The weight limit for each person is 100 pounds. I think our bouncy house days are over. 
The family coming in on Friday for the barn has a lot of grandchildren coming and they are THRILLED about the bouncy house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment