Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Too Tired

 Ruth and I walked but only did one round. I was going to mom's today but Karin didn't need me there until 9:45 am so I got the kitchen cleaned up and all the dishes done. I packed some potato soup, left over prime rib and raisin cookies for mom's lunch. Aunt Jinnie was reading to her when I arrived.  Karin had a new picture of Anni and Matt's son Dexter on the table. 

She is really enjoying drawing. Mom and I had a good morning. I left for home about 1:40 pm to find Mark had been shopping. He stopped at both Kroger and Aldi and bought the basics such as milk and bread. I worked on the end of the year books for Horsemeister and was able to finish some of that around 4:45 pm which gave me enough time to listen to Fred Witzig's message in Washington on New Year's eve. Click HERE if you would like to hear that message. Even if you don't want to hear this message you should hear it so click on the link and listen.  Mark and I left for church at 6:15 Caleb Plattner had the message tonight. Click HERE if you would like to hear that message. We came straight home tonight after church. I'm just too tired from the weekend and need to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment