Wednesday, February 28, 2024

The Plunge

 It was 17 degrees this morning and that meant a 61 degree plunge from yesterday. That was shocking but even more shocking was the wind. That was buffeting the house making it creak and groan. We cancelled the walk. I built a nice hot fire in the living room wood burner and sat down to read not finishing until after 8:00 am. After cooking and eating breakfast I went to the barn to finish the cleaning. I have someone coming on Friday so want it looking nice. I got it all done except the floor scrubbing and when I got back to the house asked Mark if he could use his floor scrubber in the living area. He could and he did. When I went back over it really looked nice. He just may have a new job from now on. Ruth took mom to Bible study today which gave Karin the day off. I'm getting lots of messages about her house but unfortunately they are all wanted to either rent it or rent to own. 

One lady almost begged, she is retired and lives in a mobile home and desperately wants out of that into a house.  We left early tonight for church so we could stop at Meisters and drop off the Bible studies for Roanoke to grade.  David had the message tonight. I have no words to describe the message it is one you will want to watch for yourself by clicking HERE. After church we went with the group to Culvers and had a late supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment