Monday, February 5, 2024

Going on Nine Million

 Three of us walked today, Joan met us and we were so busy talking while walking we lost track of where we had been and where we were going. Diane was with mom today.  Right after the walk the barn was cleaned from the Sunday company. It was a beautiful warm sunny day and I enjoyed working outside.  Diane called after lunch as mom wanted to sit out on the balcony. 

Berlica's cat had followed us over to mom's after the walk and when we got out on the balcony she jumped on mom's lap for attention. Silly cat! All would have been well but she put her claws out to grip mom's dress when she started sliding and broke through the skin on mom's legs. The cat has now been banned from mom's lap. Mark took the tractor over and split more logs. We don't need them now but it was such a nice day it was too nice to work inside.  I surfed AC Central this afternoon listening to some older sermons. So many of my favorite minsters have retired I must be getting old.  The notice popped up of my most popular video on the Horsemeister Youtube site. It almost has 9 million views. Anyone want to help me reach that number, just click on the video below and don't get too grossed out while watching.
I was still recovering from open heart surgery to repair that aortic aneurism and when the foal needed to be pulled I had to call Mark to come help. He did excellent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment