Tuesday, March 10, 2020

On the Monitor

We got over an inch of rain yesterday and through the night. All buckets had to be emptied this morning. I didn't have time to get the arena cleaned up before the walk as it is still dark before 7:00 am. The arena was cleaned up after our walk then Tatiana's filly turned out in that for the day. I took a couple short videos of her on my phone but missed the main event when she was galloping around bucking. By the time I got the phone out and the camera turned on she was done playing. I'm not letting her outside as she is getting picked up on Saturday and I don't want her muddy.

She kept coming up to me for attention.
 Today was Virginia Hoerr's visitation and funeral at the church. Joan went early as she was a singer, mom went early as she was kitchen help. I didn't need to go early. From there I ran to Sam's club for lots of groceries and dog food. Mom called to ask if I would let Molly out around 2:00 pm as she had to go to straight to Nancy's IEP meeting after the church lunch.  Mark came home from work early and together we worked on fixing the cupboard in the bathroom. Mark brought out the big guns for that project. Well not the big guns but the nail gun. Once it was reinforced with all those nails I put everything back inside. This evening Tatiana's filly was put back in the stall and the arena cleaned then Indy was brought into the opposite stall. I'm watching her on the monitor and she is looking at first one side then the other. She is waxing some and has dropped so even if she does make a mess with her stall I want her on the monitor.  I've already run up to the barn once tonight to clean up a couple piles of manure.
Below is a cute video of Ruby and her 4 puppies. Ruby always comes when called and the puppies are also learning to come when called. It really helps when the mom does some of the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment